Care Management for Family Caregivers and Older Adults
Our Aging & Amazing experts have experience in navigating in community and healthcare settings. Most importantly, our team provides the knowledge and skills to alleviate stress or burdens you or your loved one may be experiencing in the caregiving journey.
Local one-on-one services by one of our Care Managers to provide recommendations, support, and advocacy for your loved one or appointee.
We become the time, the energy and/or the expertise you may need to thrive not survive as you age in place, relocate, and/or caring for a loved one or appointee.
Contact us for a complimentary consultation! Specific specialties of services include but are not limited to the following:
- End of Life Support and Planning
- Home from the Hospital
- Relocation Care Management
- Quality of Life Care Management
- Concierge Companion
- Geriatric Care Assessments Reports
- Caregiver Assessment Reports
- Medicaid Planning
Guardianship | Conservatorship | Special Needs Trusts
Our Aging & Amazing team of experts work alongside Elderlaw Attorneys, Guardians, and Conservators by providing the following exemplary support services:
- Absorb the non-legal care management issues for your client and/or firm.
- Arrange, monitor, and identify appropriate resources and options to optimize care and quality of life.
- Assess capacity and provide our professional guidance and support regarding next steps.
- Mediate and support complex family circumstances.
- Facilitate collaborative efforts between involved parties to support the older adult.
- Promote client’s independence while identifying needs and resources for the appropriate level of care.
- Our Aging & Amazing team provides the interdisciplinary knowledge, insight, and direct service your law firm needs.
- Aging & Amazing’s “Care Management” services also compliment and optimize your agency’s important work!
Our Aging & Amazing professionals support you and/or your agencies’ needs by providing innovative and practical solutions based on our expertise in working with the aging population and caregivers. We love brainstorming, creating, and implementing detailed action plans!
Washington D.C., DC, USA