Memory Care Is All We Do
Arden Courts Memory Care Community, located on Musgrove Rd in Silver Spring caters to the special needs of individuals with memory loss. Staffed by specially trained caregivers, Arden Courts cares for individuals diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias. Our community features friendly common spaces, an inviting kitchen and family rooms and walking paths within enclosed courtyards, all designed for the safety and comfort of our residents.
- 24-hour supervision by staff specially trained in Alzheimer’s and dementia care
- Professional nurses available 24-hours a day
- Hourly safety checks
- Monitoring—blood pressure, vital signs, weight, etc.
- Responding to and treating health problems
- Assisting with medications
- Assistance in arranging medical care
- Outside rehabilitation and physical therapy services available
Many families caring for someone living with Alzheimer’s disease or a related type of dementia express a desire for relief from caregiving. For loved ones living with memory loss, the benefits of respite care for your family member include a new stimulus, the chance to interact with new people, and the opportunity to share new and different experiences. Respite care is flexible. Call us to arrange respite care or simply click on “Contact Us” below and fill out the contact form. A representative will contact you shortly.
Personal Care Services
- Personal hygiene
- Dressing and undressing
- Mobility—help with walking, transferring from bed
- Personal laundry services
- Weekly housekeeping and linen services
Because we know some families like to remain involved in the caregiving of their loved one, we work with you during the assessment to determine how much you would like to be involved in your loved one’s care. You can take advantage of the following services, or you can elect to handle these responsibilities yourself. It’s all based on your preference:
- Ordering health and personal supplies
- Arranging physician appointments
- Assisting with personal business matters
- Assisting with special services like shoe shining, clothes mending, dry cleaning, etc.
- Three meals per day and snacks
- Special preparation and presentation of food to meet the unique needs and varied abilities of our residents
- Cultural and religious choices respected
- Assistance with dining and eating, if necessary
Type of Housing
- Memory Care
2505 Musgrove Rd, Silver Spring, MD 20904, USA