The Arlington Adult Day Program is open!
We currently have a waitlist, but encourage you call and inquire about our services and add your name to our waitlist! We are considered a congregate program, thus mandated to follow social distancing and mask wearing. This restricts the amount of people we can have in the building; thus we are only capable to operate at a limited capacity.
Arlington County Walter Reed 703-228-5340
Adult Day Health Care Center
2909 16th Street South, Arlington, VA 22204
Provides daytime care, health-related services, and planned activities
for the elderly or disabled adult in a safe, stimulating environment.
Come Spend the Day With Us
The Arlington Adult Day Program offers support to Arlington adults who need a safe and supervised environment during the day. The goal of the program is to improve quality of life and maintain independence of participants for as long as possible.
The Arlington Adult Day Program offers a variety of individualized services to meet each participant’s specific needs, including:
- Physical activities and therapeutic recreation to maintain and improve movement and mobility
- Mentally stimulating activities to encourage creative expression, communication, and memory
- Social activities to encourage interaction with others and reduce loneliness and isolation
- Health care monitoring, medication administration, and direct access to other adult services or County services
- Nutritious and hot lunch and snacks
- Access to podiatry, chiropractic, and occupational therapy services
- Caregiver services include support and counseling, information and referral, and a break from daily caregiving
Frequently Asked Questions
Read more about us in the Frequently Asked Questions page.
In the event of inclement weather, please call the Arlington Adult Day Program main line at 703-228-5340. The voicemail will be updated by 6:00 am if there is a closure or delayed opening.
2909 16th Street South, Arlington, VA 22204, USA