SKILLED NURSING FACILITY
Since 1966, our caring skilled nursing staff and just 34 private rooms have made Aspen Siesta one of the best long-term care facilities (skilled nursing facilities) in south Denver, Colorado.
Aspen Siesta does have a WanderGuard system that allows us to care for residents with Demetria and Alzheimer’s as well.
Our 24/7 skilled nursing staff is on-site and available around the clock to attend to our resident’s mental and physical needs.
We focus on individualized care and supporting residents with activities of daily living.
We also provide 24-hour RN coverage, bath, and restorative aides to provide global geriatric care.
Aspen Siesta is perfect for seniors who need more around-the-clock assistance.
We offer more levels of care than many assisted living homes or home health care services could provide without being prohibitively expensive.
Aspen Siesta only admits patients for respite and long-term stays.
This allows us to cater to and focus on our resident’s long-term needs and preferences.
Aspen Siesta is the home of our long-term residents.
We strive to make their environment as comfortable, safe, and personalized as possible to allow both our residents and their families to feel at home.
INDIVIDUALIZED SKILLED LONG-TERM CARE IN A PRIVATE HOME-LIKE SETTING
Aspen Siesta is an inviting long-term care skilled nursing home setting offering 34 private suites in a home-like environment.
At Aspen Siesta, we see our residents, their loved ones, and our employees as a family.
Each suite is private, catering to our residents’ individual lifestyles.
- Private half bathrooms
- Temperature-controlled rooms
- Garden views provide a serene atmosphere
- The suites vary in size and are all spacious.
- While each skilled nursing room is furnished, we encourage families to use decorations and furnishings familiar to their loved ones.
- This allows each resident an opportunity to create his or her own environment and home-like setting.
We have 3 private suites for couples, and all rooms and suites can be fully customized to our resident’s needs.
We specialize in providing individualized long-term care for our residents.
Although we are a small community, our long-term care center is spacious.
As you enter you will be welcomed into a living room and dining area that features cathedral ceilings.
Light is flowing through floor-to-ceiling windows, highlighting a huge stone fireplace and a grand piano.
Aspen Siesta has a private park that was professionally designed and landscaped, with a wide wheelchair-accessible paved path.
You can take your loved one for a delightful stroll and sit in one of the “nooks” for privacy or enjoy a picnic.
We have a full-time dedicated activities professional to add meaning to our resident’s lives by speaking with the resident and their family member to find out what our residents enjoy doing.
We then build an activities plan based on the resident’s needs.
- To provide specialized, compassionate nursing care in a home-like environment.
- To focus on the individual while addressing his or her preferences such as:
- Room layout
- Decorative colors
- Activities of interests
- Meals to make residents and families feel at home.
- A home-like environment where residents and their families experience long-term care with a tradition of nursing excellence, warm hospitality, and high quality of life.
- We believe in the dignity and great value of our elderly population.
- We believe that each resident has unique needs and desires, and we strive to accommodate special needs and preferences alike.
- We believe that Aspen Siesta is not only a skilled nursing facility, but also our residents’ home, and it should feel comfortable and safe.
Most noteworthy, we currently have earned a zero-deficiency survey from the state of Colorado.
This combined with our high staff to resident ratio and individualized care results in excellent care for your loved ones.
Visit: MyActiveSenior.com for more senior resources.
Type of Housing
- Assisted Living
- Memory Care
- Nursing Home
5353 East Yale Avenue, Denver, CO 80222, USA