Assisted Living located in Montgomery Village, MD
9704 Inaugural Way, Montgomery Village, MD 20886
Atrium Victoria Home has spacious private rooms for all residents with Victorian-style décor.
The residents enjoy a cozy living room, recreational activities, and beautiful gardens around the home.
All Atrium homes have only eight residents and are located in luxurious, upscale neighborhoods. For added safety, all homes have a sprinkler system and backup generator.
It is a classic high end elegance at low price reminding of Victorian Era.
They provide housing for elderly and disabled individuals with the inclusion of nursing care, housekeeping, and prepared meals as needed.
The residents enjoy outdoor ambiance features a wellness center, vegetable garden, a deck gazebo, and views of a nearby farm.
They offer 24-hour caregiving by skilled and licensed staff members.
They offer personalized care in a residential setting for the senior residents, assisting them with all their needs and preferences.
The staff understands that the residents need help but enjoy allowing them to do as much as they can without assistance.
Atrium homes are fully licensed by the State of Maryland Office of Health Care Quality (OHCQ).
Assisted Living and 24-Hour Caregiving Services
- Physician and registered nurse on call 24 hours.
- Certified staff provides medication management.
- Activities of daily living assistance, housekeeping, laundry, personal hygiene, bathing, and dressing provided, as needed.
- The staff prepares three nutritious home-cooked meals and snacks.
- Professional activities director coordinates on and off-premises activities and events.
- On-premises exercise gym with equipment designed for people needing assisted living care.
- Individually decorated and fully furnished private rooms.
- Beautifully landscaped grounds with comfortable outdoor patios.
“When I visited Atrium Assisted Living, I saw a facility that was not just acceptable, but very special. The owner, Devi Datla, is one of the most amazing people I have ever met. She thinks of each of the residents as family and has a staff that follows that principle.”
H.O. and Sandi H.
“In the 3 years my mom has been a resident, the qualified staff has taken care of her every need in a professional, loving and caring manner. [The staff]…treats the residents like they were family members.
“[Atrium homes are]…A small environment with kind, caring and compassionate staff. There is not constant staff turnover and everyone is receptive to working with families.”
Visit: MyActiveSenior.com for more senior resources.
Type of Housing
- Assisted Living
9704 Inaugural Way, Gaithersburg, MD, USA