Cherished Hands Home Health, LLC
We are a home health care agency offering a practical and safe way of supporting your aging loved ones within the comforts of your own home and at the same time, easing your care burdens.
Here at Cherished Hands Home Health, we strive to provide outstanding senior care services for seniors in Montgomery County, Baltimore County, Prince George County, Frederick County, and other nearby areas.
We work hard and diligently daily to ensure that your loved ones are getting the best possible care and that you are satisfied.
We offer an array of home health care services which include:
- Personal care
- We aim to work closely with you and your elderly loved ones to discover the level of care they need.
- Companionship care
- Our companionship care covers both social and psychical aspects of senior care.
- We help relieve family stress and also provide your loved one with the companionship and human interaction necessary for both physical and mental health.
- Our skilled caregivers work to engage both the mind and the spirit and encourage participation in favorite pastimes and hobbies. Here are just some of the many activities that our caregivers provide to your loved ones.
- Skilled nursing
- Our caregivers are completely dedicated to one client and to meet his/her needs and in the comfort of their homes.
- They are experienced, trained, and licensed, ready to help anyone who is recovering from a chronic illness or surgical procedure.
- Private duty nursing
- Private duty care at Cherished Hands Home Health, LLC offers you a palette of choices for your loved ones.
- The shared component among them is to offer seniors comfortable, safe, and most of all independent life in their homes regardless of their condition.
- Private care as such can include conjunction between different types of care such as palliative care, hospice care, or skilled home care.
- Respite care
- We offer temporary care of a sick, elderly, or disabled person, which provides relief (breaks) for their primary caregiver or family.
- Whether it is for an hour, a few days, or several weeks, families can arrange for respite care whenever works best for them.
- Homemaking care.
- The most important part of homemaker care is that it will keep seniors in their homes, living independently without the need to move to a care facility.
- By knowing that there is someone caring for their elderly loved one, family members can lead normal lives knowing that their family member is in safe hands.
We are helmed by licensed caregivers and home health aides who are well-trained and highly knowledgeable in attending to the needs of seniors and performing a variety of tasks to help or support our seniors.
Our mission here is to enhance the overall quality of life of our senior patients, their families, and their communities.
Our passion is to provide the best, most reliable, knowledgeable, and compassionate care services to our clients.
- This has been the essence of our existence since we began our journey 4 years ago.
We are committed to providing exceptional services to our patients thus helping them to achieve their highest and best quality of life.
Respect and empathy are well-incorporated in the way our caregivers and health aides provide their care services.
We want our clients to have a dignified and independent life despite their age.
Let our caregivers and home health aides be your trusted partner in taking care of your senior loved one.
With our commitment to exceptional home health care services, you and your loved ones are indeed in the best caring hands.
Again, we serve the areas of Montgomery County, Baltimore County, Prince George County, Frederick County, and nearby places.
Visit: MyActiveSenior.com for more senior resources.
18403 Woodhouse Lane, Germantown, MD, USA