My primary focus is helping people and their families with a subject I know very well – long-term care insurance protection.
- Has a 99.4% retention rate with respect to our long-term care insurance contracts due to the phenomenal value we provide. AARP has approved New York Life to help its members as it pertains to their AARP long term care insurance options. Around 70% of Americans will need extended care services in their lifetime.
We are the #1 rated life insurance company in the USA, and we are very proud to help and protect all of our policy owners in fulfilling 100% of our promises.
We help our clients to customize a plan which fits comfortably within their budget while protecting their families with coverage having tax-free benefits and keeping up with inflation.
What are the key decisions in designing a policy?
The cost of long-term care insurance is based on your age and health when you apply, as well as how much coverage you want and the benefit levels and options you choose.
There are five basic policy components which you select at the time of purchase:
- Daily benefit amount:
- The maximum daily amount reimbursed for facility care.
- Benefit period:
- The minimum number of years you want to receive benefits.
- Home and community-based care maximum daily benefit:
- Expressed as a percentage of your daily benefit amount, this provides you with coverage for the assistance you need to remain in the comfort of your home.
- Waiting period:
- The number of days of paid services you must receive before benefits become payable.
- Inflation protection:
- A tool that helps your policy retain or even grow its value over time to keep pace with the cost of care.
Please feel free to contact me for more information 7 days a week.
Visit: MyActiveSenior.com for more senior resources.
6905 Rockledge Drive, Bethesda, MD 20817, USA