The EZ Adjustable Bed Rail is perfect for aging relatives who need extra support getting out of bed as well as preventing falls.
Help Prevent Falls from Bed
The EZ Adjustable Bed Rail gives aging relatives support getting out of bed, and also prevents falls from the bedside. After caregivers install the bed rail it can be adjusted to a preferred length. The rail also folds down and out of the way when it isn’t in use and can be installed on either side of the bed in between the mattress and box spring.
The EZ Adjustable Bed Rail Includes a dual safety strap that secures it to the bed frame. It is excellent for seniors and anyone else who is need of home care.
- Adjustable length allows for use as both a bed rail to prevent falling out of bed or as a hand rail to assist in getting out of bed.
- Bed rail easily adjusts from 26 to 34 to 42 after it has been placed on the bed.
- Rail folds down to side of bed to allow user to get out of bed or provide space for making bed.
- Can be placed on either side of the bed. Easy Assembly- Click on image to see our assembly instruction video!
- Attaches to any home or hospital bed with included safety strap. Please Scroll down to find additional information.