Home Care Services at Your Need and Convenience.
Community Angels Nursing Services (CANS) is dedicated to providing a wide range of home care services to families and their loved ones in the comfort of their own homes. Our mission is to provide the highest quality, safe and compassionate care to your loved ones.
Community Angels Nursing Services is owned and operated by registered nurses ensuring that our clients get the best possible nursing services at home.
We provide quality home care services for individuals of all ages.
We are a Maryland-based company but, we are not limited to these areas.
- Our quality care covers Montgomery County, Prince George’s County, Howard County, Baltimore County, Baltimore City, and Frederick County within limits.
We provide safe and compassionate care focused specifically on our clients.
We are an authorized provider of Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Emergency Cardiovascular Care (ECC) classes through The American Heart Association.
At Community Angels Nursing, helping to provide comfort and security for you or your loved ones is what we love to do.
Our clients are the most important to us at Community Angels Nursing. Our success is tied directly to their happiness and comfort.
- To achieve this, we have a team of home care professionals working together to provide the best and most comforting care.
- Working very closely with our clients and their physicians, we prepare a care plan that takes into consideration the person’s mental, physical and emotional status.
Services covered vary from being 24/7 live-in, hourly, nightly, weekdays, or on weekends; we accommodate whatever schedule you want to adhere to.
Each service is client-specific and based on your desires and we offer very flexible scheduling and the most cost-effective options to meet your care needs.
- We understand and embrace the uniqueness of every individual and make you and your care our top priorities.
Our price is developed through person-centered and cost-effective care methods that work for you.
- Currently, we are accepting Medicaid waivers and private pay as forms of payment.
- Our goal is to provide comforting, quality, and reasonable care to anyone in dire need of care, regardless of their ability to make their payment.
At Community Angels Nursing Service, we help our clients stay at home and age in place.
We do this by providing quality, safe and compassionate care in the comfort of your home.
- To help accomplish this, we place well-screened and qualified homemakers, nursing assistants, licensed practical nurses, registered nurses in your home.
- This allows you to be the son, the daughter, the wife, and the husband rather than the caregiver while we actively care for your loved ones.
We also help with transportation. So whenever you can’t do it all, give Community Angels a call!
Our Home Care and Nursing Services
We offer Speciality Programs including:
- Chronic Condition Management
- Remote Vital Signs Monitoring
- Medication Management Monitoring
- Personal Emergency Alert Systems
- Staffing Solution
We offer Skilled Nursing Services including:
- Home and Safety Assessment
- Fall Prevention and Safety Program
- Cardiac Care
- Diabetes Care Program
- Wound and Ostomy Care
- Incontinence and Catheter Care
- Post Operative Care
- Pain Management
- Medication Teaching and Management
We offer Companion Services including:
- Companion Care
- Light Housekeeping
- Meal Preparation
- Grocery Shopping and Errands
- Escort to Appointments
We offer Nursing Services At Home:
- Companion Services
- Bathing and Grooming
- Lifting and Transferring
- Medication Reminders
Our various nursing services at home are essential to providing excellent care to each and every client, existing and perspective.
Community Angels Nursing Service is licensed and bonded with a 5-star rating and positive word-of-mouth feedback for the last 6 years and counting.
Visit: MyActiveSenior.com for more senior resources.
841-1 Quince Orchard Boulevard, Gaithersburg, MD, USA