HomeWell – Home Care Agency
HomeWell of Montgomery County is not your average home care agency. For us, it’s not simply about placing a caregiver in the home.
We take a holistic approach to in-home care that focuses on both accomplishing the tasks of daily living and improving the overall wellbeing of each individual entrusted to our care.
Our Philosophy: Trusted care. True compassion. Our top priority is your peace of mind.
We all function better when we enjoy life more.
For most people, functioning better to enjoy life more can be achieved through increased activity, reduced stress, better nutrition, and basic companionship.
As simple as that observation is, it is at the core of what we do.
In-Home Care Special for You
Our primary objective is to bring more enjoyment to the lives of those who find it increasingly difficult to function well on their own.
- We help people maintain their dignity and their independence.
- We remove the burden of stress from both the person needing assistance, as well as those who love and care for them.
- We protect and care for those who are unable to do so themselves.
- We help people function better.
- We help people enjoy life more.
- We do all of this by working as a team to provide reliable and compassionate in-home care that goes so far beyond typical adult care services.
There are many reasons why someone may need in-home care.
Whether recovering from an injury, living with a disability, or simply growing older, the familiarity and comfort of continuing to live at home can be tremendously important to emotional wellbeing.
With our proactive approach to in-home care, our specially trained team of caregivers and Care Managers advocate for both you and your loved ones in order to provide the highest level of comfort, compassion, and care through open communication and personalized care management.
Our Home Care Agency Services the Areas of Montgomery County, PG, Anne Arundel, and Howard Counties.
- Our Companion Caregivers are like one of the family, keeping a watchful eye, providing companionship, and ensuring a quality home living environment.
- Companion Care plus- When your loved one can no longer accomplish the basic tasks of daily living without assistance, our caregivers provide home health assistance to improve daily life.
- Companion Care plus Basic Care plus – When advanced health conditions require more specialized care, our home health aide program can be tailored to meet your specific needs and ensure your loved one’s quality of life.
Levels of Care at our Home Care Agency
- Hourly Care: Flexible and reliable in-home aide.
- Live-In Care: Home health assistance to improve daily life.
- 24-Hour Care: Compassionate around-the-clock in-home care.
- Care for Couples: The cost-effective solution for couples in need.
- Transitional Care: Easing the transition back to home life.
HomeWell assigns each client a dedicated Care Manager whose sole purpose is to ensure the highest level of customized in-home care to meet your needs and your budget.
Your Care Manager will initiate a comprehensive needs assessment and create a personalized plan regarding:
- Frequency of Care
- Special Programs
Once a plan is in place, your Care Manager will monitor daily care logs and maintain regular contact with everyone involved to ensure each client’s physical and emotional wellbeing.
And because life can be unpredictable, your Care Manager can also recommend or make adjustments to your care plan at any time, as needed.
Compassionate & Trustworthy Caregivers at our In-Home Care Agency
- As a home care agency founded by a caregiver, we put the utmost importance on providing at-home caregivers who are knowledgeable, kind, patient, and trustworthy.
We understand the complexities of the aging process and other home health variables that can affect the physical and emotional demands of each specific case.
Whether we’re providing senior home care or home health assistance, we know that no two situations are alike.
Our Care Managers strive to select the caregivers who best suit each client’s personality and specific care needs.
And because we put a high priority on both safety and quality, all HomeWell caregivers are fully screened, pass a stringent national identity and background check, have excellent references and undergo comprehensive competency testing.
Our In-Home Care Team Includes:
- Personal support workers
- Home health aides
- Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs)
Visit MyActiveSenior.com for more senior resources.
11810 Grand Park Avenue, North Bethesda, MD 20852, USA