Operating in Montgomery County. Here at Interim Healthcare, our mission and goal are to allow seniors to maintain their independence and age in place in the comforts of their own homes.
We want to improve people’s lives and that is what we do every day.
We offer a broad range of home care expertise and our trained professionals offer senior care services and respite care that are cost-effective and designed to meet the needs of the individual.
Each Interim HealthCare team member is committed to walking and working in the shoes of our patients and their families.
- We understand how frightening it can be to depend on others for daily care.
Senior Care Services
- Often called non-medical or private duty, personal care services help individuals remain safe, independent, and engaged in leading enriched lives.
- It’s often the kind of in-home help that allows people to avoid moving out of their homes into a more expensive and less attractive setting.
Our standard goal is to help address the needs of local seniors and family caregivers, we currently offer three forms of senior care in and around Rockville:
- Personal Care: This is our non-medical assistance with home maintenance, meal preparation, bathing, walking, and other basic activities.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care: This is specialized care to help clients stay on track with medications and daily tasks, and generally create a stable and comforting environment.
- Respite Care: This is our temporary coverage for family caregivers who could use the time off from these duties to recharge.
In addition to certified caregivers, we also provide Nursing services.
- As allowed by state law, Interim HealthCare offers in-home nursing care provided by Registered Nurses (RNs), Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs), or Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVNs).
We have an experienced team of nurses who can assist with complex care needs such as medication management, injections, wound care, tube feeding, and care management.
Activities of daily living are routine activities that people do every day without needing assistance.
An individual’s ability to perform these activities of daily living is an important part of understanding the type of services that are needed.
Our services allow individuals to develop independence with daily activities in a convenient and comfortable setting. Families are also able to be closely involved in the rehabilitation process.
In-Home Care Services and Companionship
- Enrichment Activities Go Beyond Keeping Individuals Safe and Independent
- Customized for the individual, this program focuses on the mind, body, spirit, and family, and provides a variety of services that go beyond the usual support that many home care companies provide.
- Medication Reminders Can Help Avoid Unnecessary Hospitalization
- Helping With Laundry Conserves Energy for Many Older Adults
- Light Housekeeping Helps Keep Things Neat and Can Help Avoid Unnecessary Falls
- Meal Preparation is An Important Part of Everyday Living
- Transportation Helps Get You Where You Want to Go
- Live-In Home Care Services Customized to Meet Individual Need
- 24-Hour Home Care Services
- Respite Care and Relief Provides a Much Needed Break for Family Caregivers
Physical Assistance for Seniors
- Toileting and Incontinence Care Are Provided with Compassion and Understanding
- Transferring and Positioning
- Bathing and Hygiene Provide a Positive Boost for Older Adults
- Mobility Assistance Helps Individuals Get Out of Their Homes
- Assistance with Feeding is Done with Dignity and Respect for the Individual
Choosing Home Care Services for your loved ones, or for yourself can be very difficult.
At Interim HealthCare, we take pride in designing every care plan to meet the individual needs of each client.
Interim Health Care has been ranked number #1 in Home Healthcare by Entrepreneur magazine in 2019 and we have a 97% customer satisfaction rating.
Visit: MyActiveSenior.com for more senior caregiving resources.
Type of Housing
804 West Diamond Avenue Suite 300, Gaithersburg, MD, USA