Assisted Living in Potomac, Maryland
10301 Gainsborough Road, Potomac, MD 20854
Atrium Kosher home is a traditional Jewish home and will honor Jewish holidays and customs.
The senior housing facility is located in a quiet and beautifully landscaped neighborhood. All residents enjoy private rooms with elevator access to the outdoor garden to take a stroll to exercise or simply enjoy sitting in the gazebo.
All Atrium homes have only eight residents and are located in luxurious, upscale neighborhoods. For added safety, all homes have a sprinkler system and backup generator.
They provide housing for elderly and disabled individuals with the inclusion of nursing care, housekeeping, and prepared meals as needed.
The residents enjoy outdoor ambiance features a wellness center, vegetable garden, a deck gazebo, and views of a nearby farm.
They offer 24-hour caregiving by skilled and licensed staff members.
They offer personalized care in a residential setting for the senior residents, assisting them with all their needs and preferences.
The staff understands that the residents need help but enjoy allowing them to do as much as they can without assistance.
Atrium homes are fully licensed by the State of Maryland Office of Health Care Quality (OHCQ).
Assisted Living and 24-Hour Caregiving Services
- Physician and registered nurse on call 24 hours.
- Certified staff provides medication management.
- Activities of daily living assistance, housekeeping, laundry, personal hygiene, bathing, and dressing provided, as needed.
- The staff prepares three nutritious home-cooked meals and snacks.
- Professional activities director coordinates on and off-premises activities and events.
- On-premises exercise gym with equipment designed for people needing assisted living care.
- Individually decorated and fully furnished private rooms.
- Beautifully landscaped grounds with comfortable outdoor patios.
Visit: MyActiveSenior.com for more senior resources.
Type of Housing
- Assisted Living
10301 Gainsborough Road, Potomac, MD, USA