Arden Courts of Potomac
Memory Care Is All We Do
As a memory care company providing various senior assistance programs, we recognize residents have their own individual routines and interests, capabilities, and needs.
We, senior care specialists, set out to accommodate their individuality beginning with an assessment by one of our professional staff members.
Working with you, we develop an individualized senior assistance service plan which is regularly adjusted to meet any changes in your loved one’s routine or condition.
We are staffed by specially trained caregivers, Arden Courts devote our time and memory care to individuals diagnosed with Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias.
Our community features friendly common spaces, an inviting kitchen, family rooms, and walking paths within enclosed courtyards, all designed for the safety and comfort of all our senior residents.
After five years of research, our community was created exclusively for persons living with Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias.
Residents can feel safe and secure, but still, feel a sense of home which enables them to stay oriented and as independent as possible.
Some aspects may seem unusual to you, but they are beneficial for your loved one.
We ensure that your loved one is comfortable and benefiting from every level of care.
We provide tailored programming for the various forms of Dementia.
Arden Courts’ programming concentrates on meeting residents’ unique needs, promoting their independence and individuality, and enhancing their health and spiritual well-being.
We offer a wide array of programming to fulfill a variety of purposes that is appropriately timed to promote success and engagement.
All programming is planned and supervised by trained professionals and trained caregivers.
All of Our Senior Care Services
Senior Care & Health Services
- 24-hour supervision by staff specially trained in Alzheimer’s and dementia care
- Professional nurses available 24-hours a day
- Hourly safety checks
- Monitoring—blood pressure, vital signs, weight, etc.
- Responding to and treating health problems
- Assisting with medications
- Assistance in arranging medical care
- Outside rehabilitation and physical therapy services available
Memory Care & Respite Care
Many families caring for someone living with Alzheimer’s disease or a related type of dementia express a desire for relief from caregiving.
For loved ones living with memory loss, the benefits of respite care for your family member include a new stimulus, the chance to interact with new people, and the opportunity to share new and different experiences.
Respite care is flexible. Call us to arrange respite care or simply click on “Contact Us” below and fill out the contact form. A representative will contact you shortly.
Personal Senior Care Services
- Personal hygiene
- Dressing and undressing
- Mobility—help with walking, transferring from bed
- Personal laundry services
- Weekly housekeeping and linen services
Senior Care Food Services
- Three meals per day and snacks
- Special preparation and presentation of food to meet the unique needs and varied abilities of our residents
- Cultural and religious choices respected
- Assistance with dining and eating, if necessary
Additional Senior Assistance Service
Because we know some families like to remain involved in the care of their loved ones, we work with you during the assessment to determine how much you would like to be involved in your loved one’s care. You can take advantage of the following services, or you can elect to handle these responsibilities yourself. It’s all based on your preference:
- Ordering health and personal supplies
- Arranging physician appointments
- Assisting with personal business matters
- Assisting with special services like shoe shining, clothes mending, dry cleaning, etc.
If you want specialized memory care, join us:
10718 Potomac Tennis Ln, Potomac, MD 20895
Hours: Open 24 hours
Phone: (301) 983-3620
Visit: MyActiveSenior.com for more senior housing and assisted living resources.
Type of Housing
- Assisted Living
- Memory Care
10718 Potomac Tennis Lane, Potomac, MD, USA