Karen Bernola, current senior insurance agent, develops and markets customer business to different insurance carriers to obtain quotes based on an evaluation and analysis of the customer’s insurance needs and requirements.
Karen Bernola works to educate and establish plans for a successful retirement utilizing various insurance products aligning with her client’s needs and goals.
She specializes in insurance (Life, HSA, Medicare, Annuities), succession planning, online learning, union benefits, management liaison, non-profit compensation, and research.
- She has made herself professionally responsible for interpreting insurance plans and providing risk management advice to clients and wealth managers.
- She ensures to manage each one of her clients’ accounts and maintains contact with each of those clients after the application process.
She Offers Senior Insurance Help:
As a Senior Insurance Agent, she:
- Calculates dividends and create payment methods.
- Establishes a collaborative relationship with prospective clients from various sources
- cold calling
- Distributes policy proceeds after a claim is submitted and approved.
- Recommends risk management strategies that fit clients’ personal risk profiles.
- Prepares and presents detailed reports on the progress of initiatives to management.
- Completes administrative tasks including maintaining records and handling policy renewals.
- Tracks insurance claims to ensure client and company satisfaction.
- Describes the advantages and disadvantages of different policies to promote the sale of insurance plans.
- Creates and implements marketing strategies to compete with other individuals or insurers.
- Responds to clients’ questions and concerns about their assets and insurance.
So, are you aware that you may be eligible to receive better or additional benefits?
- Let Karen Bernola take a look at your or your parent’s health insurance and see if I can help them become more secure.
- We provide Education, Enrollment, & Medicaid Assistance.
Our Insurance Agents Work With a Variety of Insurers Such as:
- Aetna (DC)
- CareFirst Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- University of Maryland Health Advantage
- John’s Hopkins Health Advantage (MD);
- Medicare Supplements:
- United Healthcare
- Mutual of Omaha
- United American
- Supplemental Dental:
- Mutual of Omaha
- Network Dental (Offered Nationally)
Karen ensures that she has a full understanding of risk management to craft a comprehensive solution that integrates well with each client’s portfolio.
- If you want your assets to be more secured, Contact Karen Bernola now.
Visit: MyActiveSenior.com for more senior resources.
Washington D.C., DC, USA