Romina Mozaffarian is currently a Realtor in the District of Columbia, Maryland, and the Virginia area.
Mozaffarian, the realtor, has been responsible for using her qualifications and market knowledge to help clients purchase or sell commercial and residential properties and truly determining her clients’ needs and financial abilities to propose solutions that suit them.
Meet the Real Estate Agent
- Romina worked in the architecture and construction industry for 12 years.
- She has a Bachelor of Architecture and a Master of Science in Building Construction from the University of Florida.
- Romina moved to Virginia in 2010 to start a new professional life.
- Owing in part to her background in engineering, Romina chose to exercise her mathematical and analytical skillset by tutoring mathematics at all levels.
- Romina worked as a project engineer for Turner Construction Company and later as an assistant project manager at Foulger Pratt Construction Company.
- She received her LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) accreditation while working for Turner Construction Company.
- Romina loves teaching and continues to tutor students in math. Romina began an exciting journey in 2012 when she married her husband and later gave birth to a baby boy.
- Romina and her family live in Germantown, Maryland in a home which she and her husband, who also has an architectural background, renovated together.
- After the birth of her son, Romina chose to focus her efforts in real estate.
- Her personal and professional experience equip her with strengths that complement her position as a real estate professional.
- Romina is very excited to grow her business in Real Estate.
- Currently, Romina works in a team that has Realtor, Architect, Contractors & Loan Officer.
Romina has spent her recent years working with home buyers and sellers as they take the next steps with their old and prospective estates, providing advice, guidance, and assistance to them.
She has assisted and supported her clients through every step of the real estate process.
Her duties include researching available listings that align with her client’s criteria, scheduling showing times to give clients tours of available properties, and overseeing negotiations between her client and a buyer or seller.
She is defined as a high-quality Realtor who has been able to deal fairly with all parties while protecting the interests of their clients.
Mozaffarian has collaborated with both clients and other agents to negotiate sales terms and prices.
Realtor Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop a marketing plan for clients designed to attract and address the needs of buyers
- Gather client information concerning their desired features in a home, financial ability, home types, and neighborhoods of interest
- Identify properties for sale through the multiple listing service and present them to clients
- Perform comparative market analysis to estimate properties’ value
- Display and market real property to possible buyers
- Manage property auctions or exchanges
- Maintain and update listings of available properties
- Cooperate with appraisers, escrow companies, lenders, and home inspectors
- Pre-screen and qualify all potential buyers before allowing them onto a client’s property
- Assist clients as they explore their financial options
- Present all offers to clients
- Preside over negotiations and advise clients on suitable courses of action
- Provide guidance and assist sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms
- Prepare necessary paperwork (contracts, leases, deeds, closing statements, etc.)
- Determine clients’ needs and financial abilities to propose solutions that suit them
- Intermediate negotiation processes, consult clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements, and related matters, ensuring a fair and honest dealing
- Develop networks and cooperate with attorneys, mortgage lenders, and contractors
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices
Romina has excellent reviews from many different clients as she has taken up real estate. Clients have rated her responsiveness, negotiation skills, professionalism, communication, and market expertise all five stars.
Visit: MyActiveSenior.com for more senior resources.
6849 Old Dominion Dr Ste 400, McLean, VA, USA